In this FREE webinar you will learn some best practices for self briefing for your next flight. This 90 minute webinar will help you hone your skills when you receive a self briefing before your next flight, and upgrade your skills to make sure each flight you take will be safer.
Self Briefing WebinarOn Monday, April 4, 2016 at 18:30 CST be sure and join this FREE WEBINAR by the Van Nuys, CA FAASTeam where you will explore all of the best tricks, tips and websites available to you when taking a self briefing before your flight. Delia Colvin, an aviation weather expert and best selling author will walk you through her favorite websites and talk about her favorite tools for conducting a SAFE self briefing. Some of what will be covered is:
- Learn the 8 MUST CHECK points for any self briefing;
- What extremely hazardous weather pilots don't qualify as an "Adverse Condition";
- 4 features of the 1800wxbrief you may not be aware of;
- The proposed replacement for the Area Forecast;
- The best forecast tool available today;
- Fantastic NEW tools that could safe YOUR life!;
- Tips for assessing unforecast sever weather.