Ah, you have finally made the decision and have decided to learn how to fly an airplane. Congratulations, you will be glad that you did. So what is one of the first things you need to do? Pick a flight instructor, of course! There are five things you need to consider before making this important decision:
- What is the instructor's temperament?
- How accessible is the instructor?
- Will the instructor provide you with a short list of recent students?
- Can you talk to the examiner who tests the instructor's applicants?
- What is the pass/fail rate of the instructor's students?