On Wednesday, May 25th, 2016 the FAA Safety Team will offer an online webinar for the best tricks, tips and sites for conducting a safe self briefing before your next flight. In this 90 minute webinar, Delia Colvin, aviation weather expert, international bestselling author and 15 year veteran of Air Traffic Control will walk you through her favorite sites and tools for conducting a SAFE self briefing;
- Learn the 8 MUST CHECK points to any brief
- What extremely hazardous weather pilots doesn't qualify as an "Adverse Condition"
- 4 Features of 1800wxbrief you may not know about
- The proposed replacement for Area Forecast
- The best forecast tool available
- Fantastic new tools that could save your life
- Tips for assessing unforecast severe weather