This modern timepiece features a precision machined stainless steel case and displays an original artifact from a KLM 747 airframe.
The movement is a precision Swiss made chronograph with a Super Luminova dial protected by a scratch-resistant sapphire crystal.
This design is limited to 1986 units in honor of the year KLM 747 Tail # PH-BUW entered service.
The 747 was the original "Jumbo Jet" and has been considered the "queen of the skies" since it first entering service with Pan American Airlines in 1970.
Now fading from passenger service, this aircraft holds a special place in the hearts of the countless passengers and crew that have flown aboard this icon.
- Intermediate or interval timing function;
- Accumulated timing function;
- Second Counter;
- Hour Counter after 30 minutes;
- Hour Hand, Minute Hand, Second Hand, Date;
- Case Size: 44mm
- Crystal: Scratch Resistant Sapphire
- Strap: Stainless Steel, Black Leather or Brown Leather
- Case: Stainless Steel 316L
- Finish: Stainless - Brush & Polished
- Dail Color: Black, White
- Crown: 747 Silhouette
- Water Resistant: 5 ATM
- Case Back: KLM 747 airframe artifact displayed
- Movement: Swiss Quartz Chronograph Caliber 5021.D, 10 Jewels.
- Documentation: Manual, Warranty Card, Certificate of Authenticity
- Warranty: 2 years
- Trademarks, trade names, aircraft models and company names are used for descriptive purposes only, to identify and describe the actual aircraft artifact incorporated into the watch.