Note: You will receive a card in the mail which has a code that you enter online to access your training.
The Gleim Online Ground School - Commercial Pilot uses our sophisticated Knowledge
Transfer Systems to ensure that you master all of the information you will need to
be a competent, safe pilot and to pass your knowledge test with confidence.
Commercial Pilot Airplane (CAX)
Military Competency Airplane (MCA)
- Average Length of Course: 35 Hours
- Testing center emulation (CATS and PSI/LaserGrade)
- WINGS credit
This course has the same study unit order as the Gleim Commercial Pilot Knowledge Test Book.
For Commercial Pilot:
- Airplanes and Aerodynamics
- Airplane Instruments, Engines, and Systems
- Airports, Air Traffic Control, and Airspace
- Federal Aviation Regulations
- Airplane Performance and Weight and Balance
- Aeromedical Factors and Aeronautics Decision Making (ADM)
- Aviation Weather
- Aviation Weather Services
- Navigation: Charts, Publications, Flight Computers
- Navigation Systems
- Flight Operations