David Clark H10-13HXP Helicopter ENC Headset For Pilots
The H10-13HXP headset provides outstanding ENC active noise reduction, but includes a panel-mount module for utilizing the aircraft's power source. Comes with 5 ft. (extended) coil cord assembly, panel-mount module with mating headset connector and On/Off toggle switch.
- Super-soft head pad;
- You will like the larger, yet lighter, undercut, Comfort Gel, ear seals;
- Experience the certified 23 dB noise reduction rating. Additional 17-22dB low-frequency noise attenuation when ENC is activated;
- Your purchase is safe with a 5 year warranty.
- Coiled cord assembly connects to Permanent Panel-Mount Module - utilizes aircraft power supplys;
- Pilot selectable Automatic Shut-Off feature;
- 5-foot extended coil cord;
- Same headset can be used with optional panel mount;
- Exclusive, patented flex/wire boom for easy, precise microphone placement;
- M-7A noise-cancelling electret microphone provides clear, crisp transmission;
- Stereo compatible for use with stereo intercom and cabin entertainment systems.
- 5-Year Warranty;
- They are Made in the USA;