Brand New David Clark H10-13X Headset
The H10-13X is a great value for pilots seeking clear, quiet Electronic Noise-Cancelling performance. The headset is hardwired to the 9V battery pack and has all the comfort features of our best-selling H10-13.4 passive noise-attenuating headset.
- You will like that it is Made in the USA;
- You will love the extremely lightweight exclusive comfort system;
- You will protect your ears with a certified -23dB Noise Reduction Rating and an additional 17-22dB low-frequency noise attenuation when the ENC system is activated;
- Easy to use in-line stereo/mono switch for this stereo compatible headset for use with stereo intecom and cabin entertainment systems;
- You will enjoy the expanded, super-soft, double foam head pad;
- The universal microphone flex boom for perfect microphone placement of the M-7A, the most advanced noise cancelling microphone on the market today;
- You can adjust volume with the low-profile volume control knob with detent settings.
- Around-the-ear ear coupling;
- 5' straight connection cable with PJ-055 plug;
- 90 dB SPL on flat plate coupler, re 1mW input @ 1KHz;
- 200-5,500 Hz ear frequency response;
- M-7A Amplified Electret microphone;
- 5-Year Guarantee;
- Battery Power Module - one 9 volt battery for up to 25 hours of operation;
- 18 oz Weight without the cord assembly.