Randolph Aviator Sunglasses
The Extraordinary Enhanced Randolph Engineering Aviator Sunglasses for 2018 are here!
These aviator sunglasses are the real deal! Built to the precise Mil-S-25948 military standards, these Aviators have been standard issue to U.S. Military Pilots since 1982. In fact, these Aviators are standard issue to many foreign military pilots and servicemen around the world as well.
Furthermore, professional pilots choose Randolph Aviator sunglasses to increase their ability to safely operate their aircraft in crowded skies around the world.
Made in the USA since 1973, these Aviator sunglasses have been the top choice for all pilots around the world. Battle tested in the most demanding situations, Randolph Aviator sunglasses have uncompromising quality and durability.
Updated Randolph Aviator Sunglasses
These updated Aviators take 6 weeks and 200+ separate operations to construct. Randolph Engineering designed the frame to last a lifetime and as a result has made improvements in the manufacturing process.
For example Randolph now applies the 23k Gold plating and other fine finishes at up to 5 times the industry standard.
As a result your Randolph Aviator sunglasses will last you a lifetime keeping your eyes protected, comfortable and cool in all situations!
Combine that with the lifetime solder joint warranty and you have a truly extraordinary pair of sunglasses!
- The unique bayonet temples slip easily on and off under any headgear;
- Enhanced with new coatings, an upgraded edge finish and an optical quality backside AR (Anti-Reflective) coating, your SkyTec™ mineral glass lenses are even better than before;
- This results in the incredible optical lens quality and visual acuity you expect;
- With 100% UVA & UVB blocking your eyes are always protected from harmful UV radiation.
- A new locking compound has been added to the screws to prevent backout;
- New plating and finishing improvements with new inspection processes improve product quality and consistency;
- Your sunglasses will come in the new packaging which includes:
- a genuine leather hard case
- a microfiber pouch that doubles as a cleaning cloth
- and a beautifully designed exterior box.