Randolph Aviator Sunglasses
The Extraordinary Enhanced Randolph Engineering Aviator Sunglasses are here!
If you are looking for a pair of quality aviator sunglasses look no further! Randolph Aviator sunglasses are handcrafted to the highest standard and also use only the best materials available today. I guarantee you will be delighted with these Randolph Aviator Sunglasses!
Built to the precise Mil-S-25948 military standards, these “Made in the USA” Aviators have been standard issue to U.S. Military Pilots since 1982.
- Your eyes stay cool while seeing everything with incredible clarity!
- Protect your eyes from 98-100% of harmful UV radiation
- Randolph applies up to 5 times the industry standard on their 23K Gold and other fine metal finishes
- Each frame comes with a lifetime solder joint guarantee
- All lenses come with an optical quality backside AR (Anti-Reflective) coating
- SkyTec™ Mineral Glass lenses have new coatings and upgraded edge finishes
- Hinges are secured with a new locking compound to prevent backout
Randolph Aviators come in 3 sizes for your convenience:
- 52mm (Small – 127mm or 5.00” Frame Width)
- 55mm (Regular – 135mm or 5.32” Frame Width)
- 58mm (Large – 146mm or 5.75” Frame Width)
Randolph Aviators come in 5 different frame finishes:
- 23K Gold Plating
- Bright Chrome
- Gun Metal
- Matte Chrome
- Randolph twist tests every 50th pair to make sure the frames will not break
- The genuine leather hard carrying case will protect your sunglasses from damage
- The included microfiber drawstring pouch doubles as a lens cleaning cloth
- You will see them all over Hollywood on actors like Tom Cruise, Bradley Cooper, Emma Stone, Johnny Depp and more
Made In The USA Randolph Aviators:
Made in the USA since 1973, and battle tested in the most demanding situations, these Aviator sunglasses have been the top choice for all pilots around the world. As a result Randolph Aviators have uncompromising quality and durability.
These updated Aviators take 6 weeks to build in addition to the 200+ separate manufacturing operations. Randolph improves the quality and finish the 23k Gold plating and also other fine finishes by applying at up to 5 times the industry standard. These sunglasses are designed to last a lifetime, and combined with that with the lifetime solder joint warranty and you have a truly extraordinary pair of sunglasses!