Serengeti Aerial 7977
Perfect for pilots and drivers alike, these Serengeti Aerial 7977 sunglasses have lightweight titanium frames which are incredibly strong, corrosion resistant and highly flexible for a great fit. The memory titanium frames will expand to fit the range of face shapes and have the ability to return to their original shape when bent or twisted.
These navigator inspired Serengeti Aerial 7977 sunglasses are designed to be lightweight combined with great styling and Serengeti patented photochromic drivers gradient glass lenses. The Drivers Gradient glass lenses are cool on your eyes while blocking the glare from above and providing a clear view of the instrument panel below.
- Lightweight titanium frames;
- Bayonet temples;
- Temple Length: 138mm;
- Non-Polarized Drivers Gradient Photochromic Glass Lenses;
- Lens Size: 58mm X 48mm X 63mm;
- Base Curve: 6 Rx;
- Visible light transmittance: 24% transmittance lightened lens; 9% transmittance darkened lens;
- Blue Light blocking: 84% with lightened lens; 95% with darkened lens;
Included In Box
- Serengeti Aerial 7977 Sunglasses;
- Clamshell carrying case;
- Cleaning Cloth;
- Manufacturer’s Warranty Information (See manufacturer for details).