The A-10 Thunderbolt is the most iconic attack ground attack aircraft of modern times.
Feared by enemies and beloved by its pilots and the soldiers on the ground it supports.
We have designed and precision machined a rugged stainless steel case worthy of displaying an original artifact from an A-10 Thunderbolt II airframe.
The movement is a precision Swiss made chronograph and the Super Luminova dial is protected by a scratch-resistant sapphire crystal.
This design is limited to 1972 units in honor of the year of the A-10's first flight.
- Case Size: 44mm;
- Crystal: Scratch Resistant Sapphire;
- Strap: Black Silicone, Black Kevlar with Red Stitching, Black Leather;
- Case: Stainless Steel 316Lz;
- Finish: Black - Brush or Gunmetal;
- Dail Color: Black;
- Crown: A-10 Silhouette;
- Water Resistant: 5 ATM;
- Case Back: A-10 airframe artifact displayed;
- Movement: Swiss Quartz Chronograph Caliber 3540.D;
- Warranty Card;
- Certificate of Authenticity;
- Warranty: 2 years;
- Trademarks, trade names, aircraft models and company names are used for descriptive purposes only, to identify and describe the actual aircraft artifact incorporated into the watch.