A25 VHF Airband Handheld Navigation Transceiver | GPS, Bluetooth
The IC-A25N VHF Airband Transceiver Radio features a powerful six-watt transmitter with built-in GPS, Bluetooth®, and an IP57 waterproof rating.
The simplified waypoint NAV feature guides pilots to their destination using the current position from GPS as well as from GLONASS and SBAS. The waypoint NAV feature has two functions: Direct-to NAV and Flight-plan NAV. In Direct-to NAV mode, the IC-A25N provides guidance to a specified waypoint; in Flight-plan NAV mode, pilots are guided through a series of sequential waypoints.
The IC-A25N can store up to 10 flight plans and 300 waypoints. Position information imported from an Android™ or iOS™ device can be used as a waypoint. With built-in Bluetooth, third-party wireless headsets provide convenient, hands-free operation; optionally, with the use the VS-3 bluetooth headset, the side tone function can be used. A large 2350 mAh Li-ion battery provides operation times up to 10.5 hours.
The easy to use interface combined with a large 2.3 inch display offers stress-free programming and in-flight operation.
- Li-ion Battery pack BP-288;
- AA battery case BP-289;
- BC-224 and BC-123SA Rapid charger;
- Headset adapter, OPC-2379;
- Antenna, FA-B02AR;
- Belt clip, MB-133;
- Hand strap;
- Owners manual.
- Built-in GPS with simplified waypoint NAV feature;
- Direct-to NAV or Flight-plan NAV function;
- Built-in Bluetooth® allows for convenient, hands-free operation;
- Create flight plans using the Flight Plans app for Android™ and iOS™ and import them to the IC-A25N via Bluetooth;
- Class-leading 6-watt, high power, RF output expands communication coverage;
- Large 2.3-inch LCD display;
- Day mode allows pilots to read the display in direct sunlight;
- Night mode makes reading at night easy;
- “Flip-Flop” channel recall stores the last 10 channels used ;
- Quick recall simply by using the directional keys or the channel knob;
- Intelligent battery pack allows on-screen battery status ;
- 10.5 hours of operating time with its 2350 mAh capacity battery;
- IP57 dust-protection and waterproof construction;
- Operates with 6xAA alkaline batteries with the BP-289 battery case;
- BNC antenna;
- 121.5 MHz emergency key;
- Weather channels;
- Priority watch;
- VFO scan, memory-channel scan, and priority scan;
- ANL (Auto Noise Limiter) for noise reduction;
- Side tone function;
- Internal VOX capability;
- 300 memory channels (in 15 memory groups) with 12 character names;
- 8.33 kHz channel spacing;