Why my store? Consider the following feedback:
- Quick shipment, kind communication, perfect ebayer! Buyer: champvamp
- received in excellent condition Buyer: maurizor123
- awesome!! great sunnies! fast post from america Buyer: pip.lisa
- Very fast shipping Product as discibed Buyer: gary2293
- the best of the best.... Buyer: metalsmanusa
- Wonderful item as described; A+++ shipping & excellent communication-Thanks! Buyer: blnc63
- e suis très satisfait.merci Buyer: vpx35
AO Original Pilot sunglasses have been standard issue for the U.S. Air Force and are chosen by military and civilian pilots alike around the world. For pilots non-polarized sunglasses are important to provide adequate recognition of other aircraft quickly and easily without distortion.
Many of today's modern cockpits come with liquid crystal displays which can be distorted by polarized sunglasses, a problem not present with non-polarized sunglasses.
- They protect a pilot's most important sensory asset - eyes
- They protect ocular tissue from harmful solar radiation
- They reduce the effects of harsh sunlight
- They protect eyes from impact with flying objects
- They aid in the dark adaptation process which is delayed by exposure to sunlight
- The True Color Glass lenses come with 100% UVA/UVB protection
- They make you look cool!
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Factory New with One Year Factory Warranty
- Manufactured to U.S. military specifications
- Rugged Steel Alloy Frame
- Unique Comfortable Bayonet Templs
- Each pair has self adjusting nose pads
- 100% UVA, UVB & UVC protection
- Includes ultra-smooth leatherette carrying case with a snap-top
- Includes AO warranty card