Brand New David Clark H10-13.4 Headset
Classic Comfort and Reliable Performance
The H10-13.4 is one of the best selling headsets in the aviation industry. Proven, reliable performance and remarkable comfort have made the H10-13.4 the top choice for thousands of pilots.
- Experience the expanded, super-soft, double foam head pad;
- Larger, yet lighter, undercut, Comfort Gel, ear seals keep your ears comfortable for house on end;
- It has a certified -23dB Noise Reduction Rating;
- Comes with a 5 year warranty;
- The universal microphone flex boom for perfect microphone placement of the M-7A, the most advanced noise cancelling microphone on the market today;
- You can adjust volume with the low-profile volume control knob with detent settings.
- Around-the-ear ear coupling;
- Molded cord assembly made to exceptional pull and flex standards;
- 5' straight connection cable with pair of ga plugs;
- 90 dB SPL on flat plate coupler, re 1mW input @ 1KHz;
- 200-5,500 Hz ear frequency response;
- M-7A Amplified Electret microphone;
- 5-Year Guarantee;
- FAA TSO Approved C57 Cat. B and C58a;
- Exceeds RTCA/DO-214 Standards;
- 16.5 oz Weight without the cord assembly.