Brand New David Clark H20-10 Headset
The H20-10 is made from advanced composite material that is lightweight, yet extremely durable. Unique custom comfort features include contoured, gel-filled ear seals and patented headband suspension system.
- You will like that it is made from advanced composite materials;
- You will love the extremely lightweight exclusive comfort system;
- You will protect your ears with a certified -22dB Noise Reduction Rating;
- Comes with a 5 year warranty for these Made in the USA headsets;
- You will enjoy the expanded, super-soft, double foam head pad;
- The universal microphone flex boom for perfect microphone placement of the M-7A, the most advanced noise cancelling microphone on the market today;
- You can adjust volume with the low-profile volume control knob with detent settings.
- Around-the-ear ear coupling;
- 5' straight connection cable with pair of ga plugs;
- 90 dB SPL on flat plate coupler, re 1mW input @ 1KHz;
- 200-5,500 Hz ear frequency response;
- M-7A Amplified Electret microphone;
- 5-Year Guarantee;
- FAA TSO Approved C57 Cat. B and C58a;
- NSN 5965-01-447-6438;
- 19 oz Weight without the cord assembly.