Gleim Instrument Flight Maneuvers and Practical Test Prep [GLEIM IPPT-7]
Instrument Pilot Flight Maneuvers and Practical Test Prep is designed to SIMPLIFY and FACILITATE your instrument flight training in a single-engine land airplane. This book teaches you how to do each flight maneuver or other subject area (such as preflight preparation) prior to your flight lesson. Thus, you will be thoroughly prepared to spend more quality time in the airplane (or simulator). Additionally, this book serves as an excellent review prior to your FAA practical (flight) test.
- We have included discussion of common errors made during each flight maneuver. This will help you learn from others' mistakes.;
- Every ACS task explained in plain language;
- Step-by-step instructions for every flight maneuver;
- Know exactly what is needed for the practical test.
- We carefully designed Instrument Pilot Flight Maneuvers and Practical Test Prep to make it easy for you to learn and understand. For example
- We outline and illustrate each flight maneuver you will perform during your flight training. You will know what to expect and what to do before your instructor demonstrates the maneuver. You will learn faster because you understand what to do.
- Each FAA practical test task is explained in terms of what your FAA-designated examiner may expect you to interpret or demonstrate. You will be thoroughly prepared to complete your practical test confidently and successfully.
- Finally, we help you focus on gaining practical test standard proficiency as quickly as possible to prep you for your FAA practical (flight) test.
Also included is Gleim's own Practical Test Oral Exam Guide, a listing of the most common questions asked by pilot examiners during the oral portion of the practical test. This is all presented in the easy-to-study Gleim question/answer format.