Gleim Instrument Pilot Knowledge Test [GLEIM IPKT-21]
The primary purpose of the Gleim Instrument Pilot FAA Knowledge Testbook is to provide you with the easiest, fastest, and least-expensive means of passing the FAA knowledge test. Gleim Knowledge Transfer Outlines at the beginning of each study unit concisely present the relevant material needed to answer questions selected from previously-released FAA test banks, as well as questions that have been developed from current FAA reference materials.
This book can be used in preparation for the following FAA airman knowledge tests:
- Instrument Rating - Airplane (IRA);
- Flight Instructor - Instrument Airplane (FII);
- Instrument Ground Instructor (IGI);
- Instrument Rating - Foreign Pilot (IFP);
- Flight Instructor - Instrument Airplane - Added Rating (AIF).
- Understand difficult concepts easily using the Knowledge Transfer Outlines;
- Review reprints of all images in the FAA Testing Supplement;
- Prepare for the exam by taking practice FAA knowledge tests under exam conditions;
- Learn principles instead of memorizing answers by reviewing answer explanations.