Gleim Private Pilot Knowledge Test [GLEIM PPKT-21]
The primary purpose of the Gleim Private Pilot FAA Knowledge Testbook is to provide you with the easiest, fastest, and least-expensive means of passing the FAA knowledge test. Gleim Knowledge Transfer Outlines at the beginning of each study unit concisely present the relevant material needed to answer questions selected from previously released FAA test banks as well as questions that have been developed from current FAA reference materials.
This book can be used in preparation for the following FAA airman knowledge tests:
- Private Pilot - Airplane (PAR);
- Recreational Pilot - Airplane (RPA);
- Private Pilot - Airplane Transition (PAT).
- Learn and understand difficult concepts easily using the Knowledge Transfer Outlines;
- Learn principles instead of memorizing answers by reviewing answer explanations after answering questions under exam conditions;
- Includes reprints of all images in the FAA Testing Supplement for accurate test representation;
- Prepare for the exam by taking practice FAA knowledge tests.