Randolph Military Aviator Sunglasses
These are the very same military aviator sunglasses issued to military pilots around the world.
Since 1982 Randolph Engineering of Randolph, MA has been providing military, commercial and general aviation pilots these comfortable, durable aviator sunglasses with their exceptional distortion free crown mineral glass lenses.
Built to rugged US DoD specifications, these aviator sunglasses are designed for the cockpit environment and the lenses precision ground to provide exceptional visual acuity for pilots to see and avoid other aircraft.
With their lifetime joint warranty these Randolph sunglasses will last a lifetime. Replacement parts and repairs are available, and Customer service by Randolph is outstanding.
I can assure you that you will be pleased when you open the package and first feel and try on these exceptional sunglasses.
However, if you are not 100% satisfied simply let us know and we will refund 100% of your purchase - no questions asked!
- The bayonet temples allow you to easily slip the sunglasses on and off under any headgear;
- The crown mineral glass lenses provide you with crystal clear distortion free visual acuity;
- The crown mineral glass lenses keep your eyes cool even under the harshest conditions;
- The soft silicon nose pads keep your sunglasses from slipping even under heavy perspiration;
- The 18% nickel silver frames will keep their finish for the life of the sunglasses;
- Visible Light Transmission (VLT) of 16%;
- Made in America military aviator sunglasses;
- Lifetime solder joint guarantee;
- 98-100% UV Protection.
Randolph Aviator Sunglasses Product Video