Note: You will receive a card in the mail which has a code that you enter online to access your training.
The Gleim Online Ground School - Airline Transport Pilot uses our sophisticated Knowledge Transfer Systems to ensure that you master all of the information you will need to be a competent, safe pilot and to pass your knowledge test with confidence.
Important Notice: For an ATP certificate with an airplane category multi-engine class rating (ATM), you must receive a graduation certificate from a Certified Training Provider (ATP-CTP) under FAR part 121, 135, 141, or 142 meeting the requirements of FAR 61.156 before applying for the knowledge test.
ATP - Multi-engine Airplane (121) (ATM)
ATP - Single Engine (135) (ATS)
ATP - Part 135 - Added Rating (ARA)
Aircraft Dispatcher (ADX)
- Average Length of Course: 35 Hours
- Testing center emulation (CATS and PSI/LaserGrade)
- WINGS credit
- This will prepare you for the Pilot Knowledge Test.
- ATM requires attending an FAA approved training course to receive a graduate certificate (ATP CTP).
- The required ATP CTP will not prepare you for the knowledge test!
Course Content This course has the same study unit order as the Gleim Airline Transport Pilot Knowledge Test Book.
For Airline Transport Pilot:
- NTSB Part 830, FAR Part 1, FOR Part 61, FAR Part 119
- FAR Part 91, Civil Aviation Security, Hazardous Materials
- Federal Aviation Regulations: Part 121 and/or Part 135
- Aerodynamics and Airplanes
- Airspace and Airports
- Air Traffic Control
- IFR Navigation Equipment, Holding, and Approaches
- IFR Flights
- Beechcraft 1900 Operating/Performance Data
- DC-9 Operating/Performance Data
- Boeing 737 Operating/Performance Data
- Boeing 727 Operating/ Performance Data
- Aviation Weather
- Weather Reports and Forecasts
- Wind Shear
- Aeromedical Factors