New Gleim Pilot Logbook for Pilots [GLEIM LOGBOOK]
Gleim has set the standard in FAA test preparation for over 20 years. With the introduction of Pilot Logbook, Gleim expands its market-leading product line with this new resource for pilots and flight instructors.
This full-featured logbook is great for every pilot certification and rating, student through ATP. Using the straightforward approach Gleim is known for, this logbook simplifies the record-keeping process. With added endorsement sections, the Gleim logbook will cover your training throughout years of flying.
- Practical for all pilot skill levels, student through professional;
- Eases the burden of record-keeping for pilots and instructors ;
- Full-featured logbook without the bulk of "professional" logs;
- 450 entries means a decreased risk of losing a lifetime of flight experience without sacrificing the features of a "professional" flight log;
- Affordable and efficient.
- Pages to list certificates, ratings, and operating privileges;
- Complete endorsement section covering all endorsements required for student through CFII
- Separate table of contents with numbered pages for quick reference
- High-quality paper and durable hard-cover binding
- Larger than a typical student log but not as bulky, fragile, or heavy as a "professional" flight log.