Note: You will receive a card in the mail which has a code that you enter online to access your training.
The Gleim Online Ground School - Sport Pilot uses our sophisticated Knowledge
Transfer Systems to ensure that you master all of the information you will need to
be a competent, safe pilot and to pass your knowledge test with confidence.
Sport Pilot Airplane (SPA)
- Average Length of Course: 35 Hours
- Audiovisual presentations for each study unit
- Testing center emulation (CATS and PSI/LaserGrade)
- WINGS credit
Course ContentThis course has the same study unit order as the Gleim Sport Pilot Knowledge Test Book.
For Sport Pilot:
- Federal Aviation Regulations - FAR Parts 1- 71
- Federal Aviation Regulations - FAR Parts 91.3 - 91.131
- Federal Aviation Regulations - FAR Parts 91.155 - 91.417 & NTSB Part 830
- Aeromedical Factors and Aeronautical Decision Making (ADM)
- Aviation Weather
- Weather Services
- Sectional Charts and Airspace
- Navigation and Preflight Preparation
- Airplanes and Aerodynamics
- Airplane Instruments
- Airplane Engines & Systems
- Airplane Performance Weight and Balance