Randolph Engineering Concorde Prescription Frames
If you want a pair of prescription aviator sunglasses then the Randolph Engineering Concorde prescription frame with it's beautiful finish will not only look great on you but surprise you with it's quality.
The Randolph Engineering Concorde prescription frame for sunglasses is the epitome of serious Made in America sunglasses frames.
Named after the turbojet Concorde supersonic passenger airliner,
which entered service in 1976, four years after Randolph
Engineering was founded, these Concorde glasses are built to the
same rigid military spec standards as our classic Aviator.
Featuring the iconic large tear drop shape worn by pilots during
World War II these glasses are loved for their fashion as well as
- Handcrafted in 200+ steps in Massachusetts, USA using the
- Jewelry-quality finishes with durability coating to prevent
- 100% UVA/UVB Protection
- Warranted for life against manufacturer’s defects
- Adjustable cushioned silicon nose pads for customized fit
- Package includes the frame and a semi-rigid leatherette carrying case