Gleim Pilot Collection of FAA Material Relevant to Pilots Handbook [GLEIM PH11]
by Irvin N. Gleim, Garrett W. Gleim
The Gleim Pilot Handbook is a consolidation and organization of the FAA material relevant to all pilots in one easy-to-use book. This material includes information from Title 14, Code of Federal Regulations (a.k.a. Federal Aviation Regulations), the Student Pilot Flying Handbook (formerly the Pilot's Handbook of Aeronautical Knowledge), Airplane Flying Handbook (formerly the Flight Training Handbook), Aviation Weather, Aviation Weather Services, and many other FAA books, pamphlets, circulars, etc.
- Consolidated information from all FAA publications, pamphlets, and circulars;
- All information is organized into relevant, easy-to-read chapters;
- Great reference book for all pilots, from Sport to CFI;
- It is easy to use.
- Pilot Handbook focuses on airplane flight training, rather than balloon, glider, or rotorcraft training;
- Pilot Handbook was carefully designed to make it easy for you to learn and understand, while saving you time, effort, frustration, and money;
- This book SIMPLIFIES and FACILITATES your learning and understanding by the use of our knowledge transfer outline/illustration format.