Randolph Aviator Sunglasses
The Extraordinary Enhanced Randolph Engineering Aviator Sunglasses are here!
If you are looking for a pair of quality aviator sunglasses look no further! Randolph Aviator sunglasses are handcrafted to the highest standard and also use only the best materials available today.
Built to the precise Mil-S-25948 military standards, these “Made in the USA” Aviators have been standard issue to U.S. Military Pilots since 1982.
I guarantee you will be delighted with these Randolph Aviator Sunglasses!
- Your eyes stay cool while seeing everything with incredible clarity!
- Protect your eyes from 98-100% of harmful UV radiation
- Randolph applies up to 5 times the industry standard on their 23K Gold and other fine metal finishes
- Each frame comes with a lifetime solder joint guarantee
- All lenses come with an optical quality backside AR (Anti-Reflective) coating
- SkyTec™ Mineral Glass lenses have new coatings and upgraded edge finishes
- Hinges are secured with a new locking compound to prevent backout
Randolph Aviators come in 3 sizes for your convenience:
- 52mm (Small – 127mm or 5.00” Frame Width)
- 55mm (Regular – 135mm or 5.32” Frame Width)
- 58mm (Large – 146mm or 5.75” Frame Width)
Randolph Aviators come in 5 different frame finishes:
- 23K Gold Plating
- Bright Chrome
- Gun Metal
- Matte Chrome
- Randolph twist tests every 50th pair to make sure the frames will not break
- The genuine leather hard carrying case will protect your sunglasses from damage
- The included microfiber drawstring pouch doubles as a lens cleaning cloth
- You will see them all over Hollywood on actors like Tom Cruise, Bradley Cooper, Emma Stone, Johnny Depp and more
Made In The USA Randolph Aviators:
Made in the USA since 1973, and battle tested in the most demanding situations, these Aviator sunglasses have been the top choice for all pilots around the world. As a result Randolph Aviators have uncompromising quality and durability.
These updated Aviators take 6 weeks to build in addition to the 200+ separate manufacturing operations. Randolph improves the quality and finish the 23k Gold plating and also other fine finishes by applying at up to 5 times the industry standard. These sunglasses are designed to last a lifetime, and combined with that with the lifetime solder joint warranty and you have a truly extraordinary pair of sunglasses!