Randolph Corsair 58mm Skull Temple Polarized SkyTec™ Lens Sunglasses
The F4U Corsair, flown in combat by U.S. Navy, Air Force, and Marine pilots, was the inspiration for this high-performing and comfortable style.
Built to meet the same Military Standards as our classic Aviator, the Corsair is distinguishable by its subtle dip to the brow bar that gives the rectangular frame a strong aerodynamic look.
Since 1973 Randolph Engineering, Inc. has been quietly handcrafting some of the world’s most durable eyewear, right in Randolph, Massachusetts.
- 22K Champagne Gold Frame with SkyTec™ Polarized Tan Lenses;
- Bronze Oxide Frame with SkyTec™ Polarized Gray Lenses;
- Dark Ruthenium Frame with SkyTec™ Polarized AGX (Slight Green Tint) Lenses.
- Your eyes will be delighted by the incredible visual acuity and distortion free SkyForce-P™ Lite Lenses;
- Experience the incredible luxury frame finish applied at 5 times the eyewear industry standard;
- Relax knowing the frame has a lifetime guarantee and spare parts availability;
- Feel save knowing the lenses provide 100% UVA/UVB and Blue Light protection.
- The SkyTec-P™ polarized lens technology provides glare-free clarity with quality you can feel.
- Soft acetate temple tips and non-slip silicone nose pads offer all-day comfort.
- The sunglasses are built using over 45 years of engineering expertise.
- The lenses have an anti-reflective coating to cut light reflection even further for maximum eye comfort.