The Hawk is a brand new pair of sunglasses by Randolph Engineering and are the epitome of self reliance and keen ability, The Hawk denotes a heritage of rugged individuality in the skies of nature and man alike.
A newly-crafted fusion of some of Randolph’s greatest characteristics such as new Lite gradient lenses and new titanium nose pads, these true originals offer a unique combination of classic aviator character and sporty, aerodynamic curvature.
Finished with the complex luminosity of precious Dark Ruthenium, The Hawk’s domain is a higher strata of comfort and elegance in action.
The Hawk Features
- Frame width is 57mm (5.50");
- New Titanium nose pads: adjustable, hypoallergenic and lightweigh;
- Jewelry-quality frame finishes with durability coating to prevent scratches;
- Sleek acetate temple tips;
- Premium lenses, 100% UVA/UVB Protection;
- Lenses rated for driving;
- Anti-reflective back coating;
- High impact resistant polycarbonate lens option;
- Built to the rigid military-spec standards that Randolph is known for;
- Handcrafted in 200+ steps; Made in Massachusetts, USA;
- Lifetime frame warranty against manufacturer’s defects;
- Package includes a case, microfiber cleaning cloth, and maintenance kit.
- The Hawk is sure to be a great addition to any man's wardrobe.
Amp up your style today with a pair of these "Hawk" sunglasses today!